ISO 9001:2015 Certification | Quality Management System
Loyica Technology is certified in ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) helps Loyica target the important areas of its business and improve its efficiency. By being certified in this standard, Loyica is committed to continuously improving the quality of its services and enhancing customer satisfaction.Quality Management System helps the company manage consistency, enhance the organization's internal processes, and minimize any risks.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification – Benefits
Main benefits of ISO 9001 certification include:
- Globally recognized standard that will give a positive company image
- Provides management with an efficient management process
- Ensures clear processes, tasks, and responsibilities throughout the organization
- Better quality in product and services
- Increase in efficiency productivity and profit
- High rate of customer acquisition and retention
- Provides continuous assessment and improvement
ISO / IEC 27001:2013 Certification | Information Security Management System
Protection of our client’s data is one of the top priorities in Loyica. We recently earned the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification. It specifies the requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving an information security management system within the organization in order to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the information.
It protects any vulnerabilities and external attacks and to manage the entire life cycle of the information, whether it is in written, electronic or intellectual form, stored in-house or outsourced, relative to customers or to the company itself. It also includes demands for the assessment and treatment of data security risks tailored to the needs of the organization.
ISO 27001 Certification – Benefits
- Monitor the implementation of risk management and security policies and procedures
- Assessed the risks and mitigate the impact of a breach
- Increased data accuracy and guarantees the security of systems and information
- Protected data from getting into unauthorized users
- System access control
ISO 22301:2012 Certification | Business Continuity Management System
ISO 22301:2012 provides a framework to strategize build, implement, achieve, review, and maintain the improvement of a business continuity management system. It is expected to help organizations protect against business disruption impacting the delivery of products and services to clients, eliminate reputational damage, and improve the lack of management commitment.
ISO 22301:2012 Certification will assist our organizations in the design of a Business Continuity Management System that is appropriate to its needs and meets its stakeholders’ requirements. These needs are produced by legal regulators, organizations and industry factors, the company’s products and services, its capacity and framework, and its processes.
ISO 22301:2012 Certification – Benefits
- Improving your resilience against disruption
- Developing a defined process to manage business disruption
- Lessens the impact and recurrence of business disruptions
- Increases your capability to respond when disruptions do occur
- Protects and enhance your reputation credibility
- Increase confidence in your recovery plans.
- Cost savings through mitigating impact of disruptions
- Increases the employee engagement and understanding.
- Strengthens management commitment and ensures Business Continuity Management is taken seriously.